Iphone 8 plus compatibility problem

I bought Ixpand flash drive 64gb 3.0 from our biggest electronic seller in our country "alza.cz" and i have this problem:IMG_0160.PNGI have already filled the form for replacement yesterday but still didn´t get the answer. 

And what the replacement is really meant for. Is it the replacement for the flash driver i bought or for the application i am confused... And how would we replace the flash driver when i didn´t buy it directly from your website i really need a help thank you for any helpful reply.

Administrator

Re: Iphone 8 plus compatibility problem

@multiextramen

If you ahve filled out the form somone from SanDisk support will be in contact with you soon with further instrucitons. 

The flash drive itself will need to be replaced via the SanDisk warranty policy. 

I have the same issue on my iPhone X on 11.1.2
Does anybody know if a firmware update will fix this?
http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-iXpand-USB-3-0/iPhone-X-with-11-1-2/td-p/364188

SanDisk Guru

looks like it is a hardware related issue. contact sandisk support for a warranty replacement

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-iXpand-USB-3-0/iPhone-X-with-11-1-2/m-p/364207/highlight/true#M...

I had the same issue (refused copy photos) with my iPhone 8 and requested the replacement iXpand 3.0 drive. It was delivered today and I must say that the problem was solved.
I am a happy 😊 user again
Highlighted

Had the same issue. Contacted support and they shipped me a new unit. All good now. Must say that the support team is excellent and really responsive.