12-13-2016 05:09 PM
I am trying to copy photos from my iphone6 (iOS 10.1.1) to the iXpand 3.0 and it just says FAIL, even if I only select 1 photo.
I am also not getting any backup done, zero items backed up
Running the latest FW, i can copy video files from my PC and play okay but does not want to move files from my iphone.
Any suggestions ?
12-14-2016 09:07 AM
i would suggest
1. force quit the ixpand app and relaunch
2. uninstall and resinstall the ixpand drive app
3. power cycle the iOS device
4. if there is any data on the iXpand backup that up and format the drive using a computer. if you have a Mac make sure and use MBR (Master Boot record) partition scheme and exFAT for the file system. If you are using windows use the default settings and exFAT for the file system.
If you are still having the same issue contact sandisk support. they can instruct you on how to get logs from the app and they can see if they can assist with troubleshooting.
01-09-2017 08:44 PM
I've done this and am getting nowhere. I attempted to move an album of travel photos on my iPad, but it only copied 4 of 68. The remainder read FAILED.
This is not the cheapest product around, so what am I doing wrong?
01-10-2017 08:13 AM
Do you have iCloud photo library enabled? If so there can sometimes be an issue with connecting to iCloud which can cause transfer failures. If you see All photos when you access the native photos app iCloud photo library is enabled. A couple of things you can try
1. Ensure you have a valid internet connection. If you are using WiFi try LTE and if you are using LTE try wifi
2. Try turning off iCloud photo library and attempt to re-transfer the files. See if you see the same failed message