Compatibly with iOS 11 'Files' app?

I’ve been looking forward to iOS 11’s Files app. It integrates with all my other storage apps (Dropbox/Google Drive - and it looks like WD MyCloud). However I’m not seeing my iXpand. Is this something I’m doing wrong?  Is support not there yet? Is it coming?

from what i can tell about the files app it seems to work with cloud and network drives. The SanDisk Wireless Stick even works with it but I don’t see any local drives in the files app. iXpand or other locally attached drives. maybe it only currently supports cloud and network drives.

Dear SanDisk Team,

Indeed, it would be criticall to add iXpand drive to ios 11 Files app.

AND

It is possible. Being an iOS developper, its can be technically achived, just you have to choose the proper approach.

The physical drive itself cannot be added, as the Files app is for cloud drives, AND for apps own local storage!

So, simple is that, you can add iXpand app into ios 11 Files app easy.

If you want to see a good implementation, good example is: PDF Expert from Readdle.

ALSO

It would be critical to make iXpand app Split view and Hover view drag and drop compatible!!

The best part that these are all part of the ios app dev kit, so adding it does not require huge effort.

Could you be so kind and consider to add this 2 essential fix/features? 

Many thanks for your soonest reply,

Andras

Dear SanDisk Team,

Indeed, it would be criticall to add iXpand drive to ios 11 Files app.

AND

It is possible. Being an iOS developper, its can be technically achived, just you have to choose the proper approach.

The physical drive itself cannot be added, as the Files app is for cloud drives, AND for apps own local storage!

So, simple is that, you can add iXpand app into ios 11 Files app easy.

If you want to see a good implementation, good example is: PDF Expert from Readdle.

ALSO

It would be critical to make iXpand app Split view and Hover view drag and drop compatible!!

The best part that these are all part of the ios app dev kit, so adding it does not require huge effort.

Could you be so kind and consider to add this 2 essential fix/features?

Many thanks for your soonest reply,

Andras

Well, actually Files App supports even local iPhone and iPad internal storage, son I’m pretty sure we just need an update from Sandisk: if it comes, then iXpand drive becomes a killer feature to move files around!

I guess this is not the issue, rather this will be fixed if SanDisk brings one update then you will be good to go.

Also wish it would work within iOS Files app. I think Sanisk needs to bring compatiblitiy, other apps work within Files app, and other apps work. Also in the iOS app file browser, the iXpand apperars in there.