Firmware update 365A13F0 failed

Hi,

I have just tried to update the firmware to 365A13F0 using a bootableCD with the ISO burnt on it, it runs okay and I get the options screen and it tries to update the firmware but fails, any ideas? I have tried 3 times, each time get the update failed message. The drive still show in the Disk Management program of Windows XP so appears to be still okay. The drive is a new unused drive.

Gerald

Re: Firmware update 365A13F0 failed

Im having the same issue. I have 2 Ultra 120's, and neither will take the firmware. I cant find any answers to this issue.

After just trying using a thumb drive, i burned the ISO to a disk and was able to get the firmware to take using that method. Hope you get yours working.

Highlighted

Hello guys,

I have the same problem, but I found something wrong.

First, I tried it out without "Delete Volume" and it does NOT work, update failed.

And SATA on motherboard, may won't show up your SSD on SanDisk Firmware Device lists.

-You need to DELETE VOLUME/Partition through Computer Management or EaseUs Partition program.

-Make sure you have a "SATA to USB" cable or you can find SATA to USB device in your External HDD case.

That will work very well.

Any further questions?