Finding current (manual) firmware

OK… Just checked 2 systems here…

Dell XPS 1702 Laptop has 2x SSD’s:

960  has firmware X41320RL

480  has firmware X41320RL

My Main Edit system (Supermicro Server) has 3 SSD’s out of a total of 7 drives (1 SCSI, 6x Sata)

2x 480  as Raid 0, has firmware X31200RL

1x 240 with firmware X41100RL

All drives report being installed the most Current Version of Firmware!!

AN OPEN LETTER TO SANDISK FOLLOWS:

You know, SanDisk… You exchanged one 480 Ultra II SSD when I found that the 2 I had – had dis-simelar hardware and firmware versions… And I had purchased 2 for use in a RAID 0 Array.   ‘Support’ Indicated that “It Didn’t Matter”, but after my insistance, Sandisk Exchanged one so that both would be identical…  But you indicated that you were doing this on a: “One Time Basis”…

I have a 2 Spinning 1TB Segate Drives in a Raid 0 configuratioin that is approaching 6 years of age…  I would seriously consider Purchasing 2 more 960’s if I could be guaranteed that they were both the same exact model and firmware!!!  There is a limitation of 2Gb per array limitation in the Supermicro SATA Code…  I can work with that!!!

I have an EXCELLENT HISTORY with SANDISK ULTRA II SSDS, as individual drives or as a RAID 0 Array!!!     

I AM INTERESTED in retiring a spinning raid 0 with another SSD Raid 0… But I must insist that both SSD’s be the same hardware & firmware Version!!!

Are You, SanDisk, Willing to sell me two IDENTICAL 960’s for this Update?

The offer is on the table!!!   Are you willing to take me up on it?