Email indicating new firmware... Success and Not so Successfull.....

Got 2 emails today that new firmware was needed for my 2 SSD’s…Hmmm I have 5 or 6 Ultra II’s…

I’ve 3 systems here… All W7-64… A Dell XPS 1702x laptop with 2 Ultra II SSD’s (1x 960 & 1x 480), and low and behold… they both updated fine…

Wish I knew what the new features are!!!

Second system is a Dell Insprion 1720 laptop (1x 960 Ultra II, and 1x Momentus XT Hybrid 750Gb)  This system already needs a firmware update on the 960, but this does not support AHCI…    When are you going to come out with Dashboard for older systems?

Third system is a Supermicro Server… has 2x 480 Ultra II in a Raid 0 Configuration… Dashboard sees the raid and firmware version, However, it only sees ONE of the TWO Ultra II Drives!!!      When are you goig to come out with Dashboard that sees all raid drives?   It sees the raid, but just one drive… I’m concerned about doing firmware update until I know BOTH Drives will be updated!

How about an update on many posts, SanDisk?

I forgot to add that the Supermicro Server has 3, not 2 Ultra II’s:   The 2x 480 in Raid 0 AHCI configuration, and a single 240 being used as a Cache and Video Cache Database drive…

Whereas the 2x 480’s support AHCI, the single 240 does not support AHCI on the same controller…

I checked again… Now everything is current, on ALL COMPUTERS!!!

Wondering if something with MS Updates affected this, as there has not been a Dashboard Update…  ???