SanDisk SecureAccess 3.0

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2399/

SanDisk SecureAccess v3.0 is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives.

Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.

SecureAccess v3.0 features
- Quicker start-up
- Improved password settings

• Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
    - Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
  • File Streaming Access
    - Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
    - Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
    - Automatic logout time-out setting

Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Mac

Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Mac

Download SecureAccess (for Cruzer flash drives):
Download for PC (15MB)
Download for Mac (13MB)

Quick Start Guide:
Download Quick Start Guide

Languages Supported
English, FrenchGerman, Spanish, ItalianPortuguese (Brazilian), Simplified ChineseTraditional ChineseJapanese and Korean

System Requirements

• Microsoft Windows® 10, Microsoft Windows® 8, Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP
  • Mac OS® X 10.5+ (Intel Based Mac only)

I am unable to access the photos in my vault because of the error message “SanDiskSecureAccess is already running.”

I have safely removed by USB stick and reinserted it but this message continues to prevent me from accessing my vault.

I have spent several hours moving my photos onto this stick and have absolutely no other source for most of them, so if I cannot access them, I shall be absolutely horrified.

Please help me.

Fortunately by switching off the computer I’ve resolved the problem but I’m not taking any more chances.  Having read some of the forums on SecureAccess (albeit version 2), I’d rather take my chances and not encrypt my documents.  The programme has been really clunky and the thought of losing the whole lot is not worth it.

is the source code to the program available for download?

Wish files were not encrypted, a password is enough protection.

Bought new USB metal Stick / Cruzer force

- has 3.1 Secure Access program

- found very unstable and

keeps falling over when trying to stow or access files

I would have thought 3.1 with Windows 10 would be more stable

Had many with ver 3 both Mac and Windows were stable

Hope Sandisk /   WD look into the issue and send me a pacth or replacement program

The SanDiskSecureAccessV3_win.exe application (version 6.0.36.0) does not start on Windows XP sp3 (32 bit), writes “Not a Win32 application.” Where can I download the latest version of San Disk Secure Access ( old version 3 , but not 2), which runs on Windows XP sp3 (32 bit)? (Can you create an archive of old versions for history?)

Thank you in advance! =)

Приложение SanDiskSecureAccessV3_win.exe (версии 6.0.36.0) не запускается на Windows XP sp3 (32 bit), пишет “Не является приложением Win32”. Где можно скачать последнюю версию San Disk Secure Access ( старую 3 версию , но не 2-ю), которая запускается на Windows XP sp3 (32 bit)? (Может вы создатите архив старых версий, для истории?)

Заранее спасибо! =)

Hello slotmonsta,

I have just bought a sandisk extreme pro. I have SanDisk SecureAccess 3.0 on it.

Is there any possibility tu use it on Android, and if not will you create an android app?

1 Like

Yup you r right

1 Like