Running a program from within the Secure Access vault

In windows 10 I moved the firefox portable folder into the vault, but when I try to run firefox.exe I get an error message. Anyway to run portable executable files from within the vault?

data stored in the vault is encrypted so you cannot run applications if they are stored in the vault. you will need to decrypt the files and move them to the unencrypted storage. 

I wish to express some thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from such a scenario. Because of checking through the search engines and meeting thoughts that were not powerful, I thought my entire life was gone. Living without the presence of answers to the problems you have fixed all through your main write-up is a serious case, and the kind that could have negatively damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered your web blog. Your own personal capability and kindness in handling all the pieces was helpful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this point relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for this high quality and effective guide. I will not hesitate to recommend the blog to any person who should receive guidelines on this topic.

images (1).jpg