SanDisk SecureAcess is Already Running - PLEASE HELP!!

Hi guys,

I would be so grateful if anyone out there can help me, or shed any light on this. 

I used the vault which I installed on my Ultra Fit 64GB drive, and I filled the vault completely. Everything was fine, and I could access files, but after the 3rd of using it, it said "SanDiskSecureAcess is Already Running."

I have tried it on about 5 different laptops and PC's but it just comes up with the same message, even if its the first time that I'm using that machine. 

Very silly of me, but I don't have a back up of these files anywhere else Smiley Sad

Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? 

I can see all of the encrypted in the settings folder, is there anything I can do with them to get my data back? The vault software wont open at all, no matter what I do!

Thank you.

Re: SanDisk SecureAcess is Already Running - PLEASE HELP!!

Hello 

Did you manage to fix the issue? im having same issue

D

Nope not at all, to be honest I wouldn't have a clue where to begin anyway. Have you had any luck?

I had the same problem and brainstormed 4 a month, re-installing the software on the stick but in that case the password wasn't excepted with the excisting vault. More efforts I will spare you sind you probably wanna know what worked (for me)

Well.

In the folder on the stick  "SanDiskSecureAccess Settings" there is a file called "lock".

The highttech solution is to rename the file 2 something else and voila....everything worked.

My vault had 2 be repaired but there seemes to be an integrated repairtool which did his/her work excellent.

Hope it will work 4 you as well.

succes

btw. letme know if it did.

OMG WOW!!! This actually worked!!!! How did you come up with that solution?

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

You're welcome. I guess I just got lucky fooling around. Glad 2 hear you can acces your taxcheat files again Smiley Happy .

Spoiler

I might add this problem occurs when you extract the stick before closing the program/vault. But thats pretty obvious i guess.

You just saved me a TON of trouble.  Have been messing with this issue for 3 days before surrendering and GOOGLING it.  Thank you!

Absoloodlee wrote:

I had the same problem and brainstormed 4 a month, re-installing the software on the stick but in that case the password wasn't excepted with the excisting vault. More efforts I will spare you sind you probably wanna know what worked (for me)

Well.

In the folder on the stick  "SanDiskSecureAccess Settings" there is a file called "lock".

The highttech solution is to rename the file 2 something else and voila....everything worked.

My vault had 2 be repaired but there seemes to be an integrated repairtool which did his/her work excellent.

Hope it will work 4 you as well.

succes

btw. letme know if it did.

This is a message for ABSOLOODLEE.

I joined this forum specifically to leave you this message of thanks.

I have spent a great deal of time copying info to a 32gb Sandisc USB Memory stick and when I was almost done, I received the 'Already Running' Pop Up / Message.  If not for you, I don't know how I might have overcome the problem I was now facing.  You are a genius.  Your fix worked INSTANTLY.  How you ever discovered it is beyond me but I am very grateful that you did.

Many thanks indeed

Richard