SanDisk SecureAccess 2.0

Why would it be a filename error when the file was in v1 and being copied into v2?  Looks like you have the same issue with Window and Mac.  You guys need to get this fixed ASAP.  Still pissed I lost all my photos from years.  Like I said in a previous post make sure you have a back up of the back and only drag groups of files at time instead all of them at once.

I get the same problem.  I would like v2 to edit in the drive, but it looks like I will have to return to v1

not only can i not access the new version & no one gets to back to you…maybe everyone is leaving sandisk since no one really needs it anymore with the “cloud”…first goes customer care

I filled my vault with the maximum amount of Gbits and never had any issues. I really feel safe running around with my data.

I have tried every suggestion, including starting from scratch with a formatted drive.  Same problem – it dies when I try to add a larger folder to the vault.  This is simply maddening.  There’s almost 100GB left and it dies with an error message of not enough space.  I really regret buying this product!

do you have a single file in the folder that is larger than 4GB? if so you will need to reformat the drive using exFAT file system. FAT32 file system does not support single files larger than 4GB. 

It’s already formatted in exFAT.  When it halts with that error message,and I view the drive in My Computer, all it shows is ‘exFAT’ – and it shows no unused space.  It doesn’t want to ‘eject’ like a regular USB accessory, so I just shut the machine down, remove the USB drive, and restart.  From there, whe I start the SecureAccess2, it’s seemingly back to normal – but NONE of the files I was trying to move are present.  This software is about as unreliable as it gets, and it uses up gobs of my time.  There just has to be a better solution.

I am having the same problem…did you ever figure out a resolution?  I am not able to save any new files to the disk because of the C++ Runtime Library Error.    

DO NOT TRUST SanDisk SecureAccess V2.0 with your data.

I’m having the same issue.  When I copy a large file, or a series of large files, the SanDisk SecureAccess V2.0 application crashes with a C++ runtime error and corrupts my vault – making my data impossible to access. 

After the crash, I get this error when trying to access my vault:  “The vault could not be loaded, it may be located on another computer or the original vault file has been manually removed.”  Of course, the vault has not been removed from the disk.

This makes my thumdrive pretty much useless, as I don’t trust it as a backup, which is wanted to use it for. 

I bought this drive because my company requires data to be encrypted at AES128 or higher.  However, I can’t trust the app with my data.

SanDisk AES-128 encryption = fail.

Details:

• OS is Windows 7.
  • Product is 128GB SanDisk Cruzer Glide (SDCZ60-128G).
  • Running SanDiskSecureAccessV2_win.exe (build 5.4.7W, dated 09/10/2013).

EXTREMELY disappointed in SanDisk over this product.  Hopefully someone can help or they can correct the software.

ok, i like the article very good, it can help me,

thanks

thankk you very much

we can offer OEM usb flash drive

The same problem is here. SanDisk has tied my all the important files in its useless program, now i can’t reach to my truly important files for 10 days.

If they will not find a solution for this, i will surely sue them.

WE ARE WAITING FOR A CURE TO DECRYPT OUR FILES BACK!!

@tjrr wrote:

If they will not find a solution for this, i will surely sue them.

If you have the means to sue them, you should.  They’ve created encryption software that’s a toy, at best.  It’s not capable of encrypting the amount of data that can be stored on any of the sizes they offer this thumb drive in without crashing.

WRONG.

THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH LARGE FILES AND FOLDERS.

I have a large amount of data on my san disk.

When I copy back LARGE FOLDERS from my sandisk to my PC it fails.

If I break down the LARGE FOLDERS and do it my smaller sub folders and files it works!!!

This is really poor.

I have tried thie on 3 seperate 64 bit PC’s, windows 7 and 8.

I decided to remove for two main reasons:

-it is “too visible”.

I am using another sw, free, everything encrypted in one file, the name of the file could be … any (discreet).

Decoding sw could be elsewhere.

-I want copy my data anywhere and open it - it is impossible with sandisk sw.

I am facing same runtime error since i tired to copy large data to my new USB.

To my shock, since then I am unable to copy even a single file. can some let me know what to do now?

Hi,

I have an Ultra Fit 64GB and was using it with my Surface Pro 3. To free up my USB port, I have bought an Ultra 128GB micro xdcard and is planning to use it on my Surface Pro 3 with SecureAccess 2.0.

Question… there seems to be 2 versions downloaded from your website. Would you be able to advise if they are the same and which is the correct version to use? Other than a minor differences in filename, there is a small size difference of about 6kb…

-  SanDiskSecureAccessV2_win   7,591kb

-  sandisksecureaccessv2-win      7,585kb

Regards,

Andy Lee

DON"T UPGRADE TO V 3.0.  IT WILL DELETE YOUR V2 ACCESS FILE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR V2 DATA AND ALL YOU’LL BE LEFT WITH IS AN EMPTY V3 VAULT.

YOU’LL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR V2 DATA BECAUSE THE V3 INSTALLATION DELETES THE V2 APPLICATION FILE.

ALL MY DATA IS LOST IN THE V2 - V3 CONVERSION HELL.

i am Mac user:

2015 i have a file with old version of Scandist Secure access V1  stored in the USB which i used in the Mac .

2017 Now  how to open that old version?

first of all i could not able to file as i do not have old version software now for mac book.

if i down load the V3 and try to open then it is giving error msg that you have old vesion file. you can not open.

even if i want to transfer the file from V1 to v3, i need to open the file in the old version of SanDisk Secure Access ?

please advise i have lot of important documents lying in that USB.

should i need old version V1 software fist to open the files? if so, where to get the old version of software for mac?

without  downloading old vesion then how to transfere teh file from old version to new version of V3?

we are waiting for your possitive reply as soon as possible.

Regards.

I’m hoping there is way to reinstall v1 and My Vault to recover my files! Please advise. I tried moving them from trash back to the disk but that didn’t work.