SanDisk SecureAccess 2.0

I followed the instructions provided by SanDisk for the Mac and lost my data!  Do not upgrade until they fix the error which doesn’t allow larger files to be copied and transferred.  Found that out from a level one tech there is an issue with large files.  I copied and dragged my backed up files from my desktop into the locker and the size of the transfer or maybe one of my larger files crashed the transfer and all my files were lost except for the first couple of files that transferred.  You will get an error message saying the disk is full when you actually have gigabytes of capacity.

If you do decide to upgrade make multiple copies of your file folders on your desktop or wait to delete version 1 and My Vault until you know the files have been successfully transferred.  That way if it crashes Finder on a Mac you still have a backup of the files.

I’m hoping there is way to reinstall v1 and My Vault to recover my files!  Please advise.  I tried moving them from trash back to the disk but that didn’t work.

1 Like