cannot boot off the cloned SSD Plus

I successfully cloned my win7  OS drive to my new Sandisk SSD Plus 120Gb  using  EZ Gig IV 9_29.

I then disconnected the original OS sata drive
But I cannot boot from the SSD

I have ensured that the SSD is the firsthard drive in the boot list from the bios

rebooting off the original drive

In win7 disk management I can see the SSD drive . The OS partition is marked as  a primary partition but not a boot partition
ie. The original C: partition is          

100 MB NTFS  Healthy (System, Active)
                 58.5GB NTFS   Healthy (Boot, Crash Dump, Primary Partition)

SSD  is  
                   62 MB         NTFS Healthy (Active Partition,Primary Partition)
                   111.73 GB NTFS  Healthy (Primary Partition)

I cannot attempt a reclone as the s/w is a once-use only …

Correction 

Original

100 MB NTFS  Healthy (System, Active,Primary Partition)
                 58.5GB NTFS   Healthy (Boot, Crash Dump, Primary Partition)

SSD  is  
                   62 MB         NTFS Healthy (Active ,Primary Partition)
                   111.73 GB NTFS  Healthy (Primary Partition)

i.e the clone operation did not create a system partition

and I cannot rerun the EZ GIG IV  clone again because of licensing restrictions  …

when i set up my pc, for some reason windows did not assign my HD a drive letter. i had to go to disk managment,right click on my drive and then assign it a letter. as soon as i did thaat it clicked and has  been fine.  Good luck.

are you using legacy bios or uefi?

are the partions made from mbr or gpt? (many win 7 computers use mbr, but many newer ssds ship as gpt, and if you are cloning the partition scheme must match)

unfortunately, cloning software still has a lot of limitations and since we are shifting away from legacy bios + master boot record to uefi + guid partition, the limitations have increased.