Sandisk Plus has worst Win7+AHCI performance

Hi,
Unfortunatly, I wasnt able to find any old Vista driver (for Win7?).
Yesterday I finally putted the old 120GB Sandisk back to my PC. I have also not contacted the customer support, because if the offical forum has no solution - I guess, the customer support will also not work out anyhting.

Well, I benched now again and
my 120GB Sandisk has nearly 2x times higher 4k 64thrd write rates and outperforms the 240GB version in all write tests.
The old AMD chipset may be not the fastest, but 200-260mb/s seq. read/write is fine for SATA 2 and aso keep in mind , the Intel & 120GB Sandisk perform like it should be.

Since we dont know what controller is inside this 240GB Sandisk, who knows - perhaps there are versions with  fast/good controllers and perhaps also slow version around with cheap controllers?
I dont know, I still know:  This 240GB drive is for some reasons slower then the 120GB version.

So, I decided to use the Sandisk just only as storage and XP cache drive (Eboostr) for my HDD.  Since there is no XP trim tool, I will boot the SSD as secondary drive from time to time into Win7, so it should also get some trim.