SSD Dashboard reports 3.0 Gb/s speeds

I just upgraded an old HP Pavilion desktop, P7-1257c (Model #: QW716AA) with a 120GB SSD Plus. It runs great, Windows 10 is nice and snappy, but when I open the SSD Dashboard software, I get this under interface speed:

“SSD capability: 6.0 Gb/s, Connect: 3.0 Gb/s, For best performance, connect your SSD to a 6.0 Gb/s capable port.”

I’ve done some research on this mother board, and have found that it does hvae 6.0 Gb/s (SATA 3.0) ports on it. The mother board model is a Pegatron AAHD3-HB. (See here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02967715)

I’ve updated the drivers for the chipset and ACHI controller from HP, but still nothing. I’ve even replaced the SATA cable. Any one else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

It seems the motherboard has only SATA 6.0G port and no SATA 3.0G port, which is very strange. 

I would suggest you change a port or a host device and give it a try, this seems much related to host or the port

I’ll give it a shot and report back, thanks!

P.S., Sorry for the late reply…I figured the SanDisk forums would give me an email notification if someone replied. Guess not.