Hello all got a few questions (first time buying/using a SSD)

Oh OK So even if I am on it 24/7 it should last 1.5/2 years and a max of 4 years or possibly more if lucky as long as it is not seeing major heavy writing.

So web browsing and listening to music should be 100% fine then. Only thing is I know web browsers write data like cookies, history, and etc.

So for web browsing as long as I am not clearing/deleteing history,cookies, whatever data a web browser stores 24/7 it should be fine and last a long time since the website data is already stored/written.

I think I porbably should of went with a regular hard drive (hdd) instead of a SSD in all honesty but didn’t want to worry about a disc getting scratched up and whatnot lol.

So think I’ll just stick to web browsing so the SSD will hopefully last 4 years or longer in all honesty.

I mean yeah the 120gb was cheap only 44 dollars, So can probably get a new one for if it goes out but still want to make it last a good while/long time in all honesty. So going to try my best to not write to it as much lol. 

Also it came with a 3 year warranty if it goes out within 3 years can’t I get it replaced or does the warranty not cover general usage?