Windows 10 installation error

I have gone through similar kind of error while installing windows 8, with code  0xc00000e9.

Following these steps helped me resolve issue.

• Shutdown your Windows 8 or Windows 10 device.
  • After the shutdown process is completed take a look at the USB ports into your device and disconnect all USB cables except the one for your keyboard and the one for the mouse.
  • Start your device as you normally do.
  • Check and see if you still get the error code 0xc00000e9.
  • If the error code does not appear anymore then you will need to plug in one device at a time respecting the same procedure above.
  • If you notice that after you plugged in the Printer for example you get this error code then you will have to change the USB cable to the printer in this case and also update the driver for the printer to support the Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system.
  • Updating drivers manually is very annoying, so we recommend you to download this driver updater tool (100% safe and tested by us) to do it automatically. Thus, you will prevent file loss and even permanent damage to your computer

(OR)

You will have to take into account that the Hard Drive in your device may be damaged. In this case if you have another hard drive than you can try to plug it in and see if that is the error code 0xc00000e9 is appearing because of the old hard drive.

If your hard drive is causing the issue then I suggest taking it to a specialized repair shop and telling them exactly what the issue with your device is and what error code you get when you try to boot into the system.

We also recommend you to download this tool (100% safe and tested by us) to fix various PC problems, such as hardware failure, malware and file loss. It will also optimize your PC for maximum performance.