Updated to SSD Dashboard 1.4.4.4 and my drive is now not showing

I updated SSD Dashboard from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4.4 and now Dashboard can’t see any SSD drives.

SanDisk SSD Dashboard 1.jpg

Uninstalled 1.4.4.4 and cleaned registry and files, restarted, reinstalled, same problem. Uninstalled 1.4.4.4, cleaned the regsitry again and reinstalled 1.4.3 and that version works.

SanDisk SSD Dashboard 1a.jpg

Any ideas guys?

I have exactly the same problem after upgrading from 1.4.1 to the latest version,  unfortunately I don’t have a copy of the old version that worked or I would try that one.

Same here - but I was lucky to have 1.4.3 and reverted and drive recognised again - Phew!

I have exactly the same problem after upgrading from 1.4.1 to the latest version and I don’t have a copy of the old version either!

Is this forum monitored by SanDisk?

Windows 10 64-bit Version 1607

Looks like this forum is not monitored by anyone at SanDisk or from outside.

I have still available Version 1.4.1.0 Setup shich detects my SSD.

@Baz1205

My SSD is the same like yours, Dashboard 1.4.4.0 did not detect my SSD.

I’m fine with the old version 1.4.1.0 of the dashboard … why should the new one be better? the UI of the new one doesn’t show any difference. I’m quite sure that SanDisk will not fix the compatibility issue of the SSD PLUS 480GB. Maybe because it was sold over a promo (where I bought it online). So keep your 1.4.3 running.

Form their FAQ:

"Why is my drive NOT being detected by the SanDisk SSD Dashboard?

The SSD Dashboard only supports SanDisk brand SSD products. Please ensure the SanDisk SSD and cables are connected properly. You can click on the “Rescan” button to scan the system for connected SanDisk SSDs.

Note: The SSD Dashboard may not support some Enterprise and OEM SSD"

Many thanks for the information. Today I moved my Win10 OS to a Plus 480 Gb SSD then installed the dashboard (v 1.4.4.4. was all that was available on the ScanDisk site). However the dashboard was not fully functional - no recognition of my SSD and no SMART of Performance functions. After reading this thread, I uninstalled 1.4.4.4. and found a 1.4.3 version here - http://www.computerbild.de/download/SanDisk-SSD-Dashboard-14687793.html   

Now all functions work. Thanks for the posts.

I have the same issue, but it’s because I have two SSDs in my system.  Version 1.4.4 says it won’t recognize them if I have two.  How dumb is that, because the prior version did just fine.

Anyway, SanDisk support gave me this link to download a prior version:

http://downloads.sandisk.com/Dashboard/v1/v1_4_3/SanDiskSSDDashboardSetup.exe 

Hope this helps.

The link provided here for version 1.4.3 doesn’t seem to be active any more.  Can someone provide a fresh link.  My drive was previously detedced under 1.4.3 but not anymore under 1.4.4.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY with an SSD disk and running Windows 10.  When I look at disk management, it says I have a SanDisk DB4032 and the drive is about 30GB.  So I loaded the SSD Dashboard but is doesn’t find my drive.  I don’t want to open it to see if it really has a SanDisk SSD and Lenovo can’t/won’t tell me either.  Lenovo says there is nothing wrong with my laptop but I keep getting freezing for 5-15 seconds and suspect either low memory or disk problems.  The Lenovo diagnostic is very basic.  I downloaded SSD Dashboard 1.4.4.4 so I realise it won’t recognise the SSD if it isn’t a Western Digital drive.  Does anyone have any ideas about testing the drive?  I really only need the S.M.A.R.T stuff to see what is really going on.