Software Acronis True Image WD Edition

Is it possible to use the Software Acronis True Image WD Edition to clone operative system on SanDisk?

I’ve tried it, but the software doesn’t find the disc!

I think you can clone operative system on Sandisk and it does not support drives configured in a RAID setting. You can also contact Acronis technical support http://www.acronis.com/en-in/support/. Visit Acronisto avail discount on numerous products

I too have found it wont recognize the drive.  When I bought the offer of Acronis True Image 2018 this did not work either.

Right now Acronis is not to be trusted and the web site appears to be a sham.

I will adjust this view if Acronis respond.

I suggest SANDisk wathc their reputation on this.

Even i tried and it does not recognize the drive. It is better to try with sandisk from here.  Acronis True Image WD may not support with the file format.

@mtucker wrote:

I too have found it wont recognize the drive.  When I bought the offer of Acronis True Image 2018 this did not work either.

Right now Acronis is not to be trusted and the web site appears to be a sham.

Acronis True Image WD may not support with the file format.

@mtucker wrote:

Right now Acronis is not to be trusted and the web site appears to be a sham Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla .

Acronis True Image WD may not support with the file format

Thanks for the post. If you need to capture anything from Android, it is ideal to use best screen capture for Android to do high quality screen recording.
Best screencasting for Android.png