SSD error

Hi there, I got a new A400 120gb ssd, installed my Windows and after a freezing my pc rebooted and then the drive wouldn’t start. I’ve put windows in my old hdd and now it shows me a “not initiallized drive” with 20mb of storage, that when i try to initiallize don’t do it. Wondering if it’s bricked or something (brand new).

Okay, so i’ve messed with the ssd dashboard and it doesn’t detect my ssd, also it used to appear as A400XXXX in bios, now it appears as PS3111 (googled a little and found this is the phison controller), really worried.

Hi Necronzero, The A400 SSD is not sold separately in Channel or retail, it only comes with OEM PC, so you would have to contact your PC manufacture or your place of purchase for support. 

@chushi wrote:

Hi Necronzero, The A400 SSD is not sold separately in Channel or retail, it only comes with OEM PC, so you would have to contact your PC manufacture or your place of purchase for support. 

Hi there, I got a new A400 120gb ssd, installed my Windows and after a freezing my pc rebooted and then the drive wouldn’t start. I’ve put windows in my old hdd and now it shows me a “not initiallized drive” with 20mb of storage, that when i try to initiallize don’t do it. Wondering if it’s bricked or something (brand new).

@britany wrote:

@chushi wrote:

1. Hi Necronzero, The A400 SSD is not sold separately in  filezilla uc mini rufus  Channel or retail, it only comes with OEM PC, so you would have to contact your PC manufacture or your place of purchase for support.