Cannot Uninstall SSD Dashboard

I no longer have a Sandisk SSD in my computer and would like to remove the SSD Dashboard.  When I use the control panel to uninstall it I get a messasge saying “SanDisk SSD Dashboard version 1.4.4.4 is already installed. You must uninstall it before you can install version 1.4.3.”

For some rea Capture.JPGson the uninstaller is trying to install.  Can anyone help solve this problem?

Quickly and completely remove SanDisk SSD Dashboard from your laptop by downloading “Should I remove It?”, its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).

Download “Should I remove It?”, it’s FREE!

Or, you’ll uninstall SanDisk SSD Dashboard from your laptop by using the Add/Remove Program feature within the Window’s control panel.
On the beginning menu (for Windows eight , right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner), click control panel , and then, below

Programs, do one of the following:

Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP: Click Add or remove Programs.
When you notice the program SanDisk SSD Dashboard, click it, so do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP: Click the remove or Change/Remove tab (to the proper of the program).

Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it’ll go for remove SanDisk SSD Dashboard.

I got this to uninstall by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\SanDisk\SSD Dashboard and deleting the SanDiskSSDDashboardSetup.exe file and replacing it with the version actually installed. Like the one you just downloaded.