Re: Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

I'm sorry but my Windows.old is empty so I can't  run the uninstall process, can u send me the original files so I can continue the manual fix?

Vladimir

ExpressCache can't even be installed from scratch. It craps out during drive detection...

Please send me the installer. Thanks

smisku@yahoo.de

Contact support and tell them you need the Beta tool called  Windows 10 cleanup. They will email you the link.

I had the same exact issue and had already deleted  my Windows.old folder. This tool worked for me.

When you run it, the command window flashed the screen for a second, then it is done. You should be able to run the ExpressCache installer with success. 

Kind Regards,

Chris

[ Edited ]

Install appears to have succeeded after using the beta removal package for Windows 10. One problem solved. Now, ExpressCache does this every single time on boot up. Grrrr. I have removed it, rebooted, re-installed it and every single time it says it successfully installed but no joy.

2015-12-11 15_12_39-Reply to Message - SanDisk Forums.png

I am running Windows 10 x64, I never had ExpressCache 1.3.2.0 runned before.
I now try to install ExpressCacheSetup.exe 1.3.2.0, but the software says there is no Sandisk SSD, but it is connected. I tried switching the HD and the SSD to the other SATA connector. But also that is not helping, but I know that the both SATA connectors in my laptop are working now.
SanDisk tells there will be software to recognise the SSD, can I get it? I can't install your product in computers of my customors now...

2016-05-18.png