Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

I haven’t posted on here for while and still see the frustration that this issue has caused.

I really do believe that SanDisk are working and testing a solution with Condusiv ( they have written some of the best disc caching and optimising software in the market). I am sure that they don’t want to upset us even more by releasing something that doesn’t work.

I am currently giving SanDisk until the end of this month to provide us with a Windows 10 ReadyCache solution.

know companies like Amazon are advertising the SanDisk ReadyCache product without saying it won’t work on Windows 10 after upgrade, so the EU advertising regulators with be very interested in this situation. Similarly Maplin, Scan, NewEgg, Walmart, BestBuy etc. don’t highlight that it will not work after you upgrade to Windows 10 - they actually say "minimum system Windows 7!!

Given that the advertisements for this product don’t explain the issues with it under Windows 10, I am sure that the advertising regulators in various countries would be very interested in the issues that we have seen with the ReadyCache product.

Regards

Infinidim