ExpressCache version 1.3.2 released

Download ExpressCache 1.3.2

Release date: Feb 20, 2014
ExpressCache GUI Software: Version 1.3.2
Condusiv ExpressCache Engine: Version 1.3.112

New changes since version 1.3.1:

• Fixed Titan defrag engine crash.
  • Fixed issue with accessing removable devices.
  • Fixed reference counting issue in the I/O error handler.
  • Added url link to the device unavailable message
  • Chart scaling in performance monitor

Known issues:

• There is a < 10 second delay during Windows reboot when the cache is filled up to 90%+
1 Like

Hi community,

Sadly, this was rushed out, as I had feared.

I’ll bet they didn’t read any of my posts - there was time to make this right - comprehensively.

Now (at the very end) do they want Cache Reset data. What a mess. No GUI improvements.

All my pleads and posts were in vain.

Is it just me?

Flavio :cry:

BTW, slotmonsta , you can change the release date in your above post from Feb, 20, 2013 to Feb 20, 2014. :wink:

Then again, this new release might have been from 2013!

Now, i’m stuck with this ReadyCache and cannot return it to Newegg. Thanks alot. You people let me (and others) down.

1 Like

Flavio,

Well said!

nogames

Only one known issue?

Please! :angry:

I do not know if my problem is related to this new version, but Lync 2013 from Microsoft Office 365 now crashes on startup.  The only thing I changed is updated this version.  Lync was picky about Bluetooth drivers in the past on my laptop, but this desktop doesn’t have Bluetooth.

Ideas?

Yea installing the new version…revo uninstalling the previous for clean install, hopefully it fixes my previous issues but i’m sure all the constant flushling has reduced the lifespan of my device in half at the very least, i estimate 100gb flushed a day at the least …and ssd’s, let alone cheaper ones can’t stand that kind of writes.

My cache is filled up as the screenshot shows and it take 1.35 minutes to get to the login screen!!! 

this is with 1.3.2.  I actually think my PC might boot up just as fast or faster without ReadyCache.

cache - https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgpj4cvmjhompan/cache.JPG

boot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40FpvBixpiI

Motherboard - GA-MA78GPM-UD2H (rev. 1.0)  AMD 780G + SB700 Chipset

Windows 7 64-bit

This needs to get fixed pronto or I am going to have to remove this drive from my PC.

1 Like

This just might be the start of the segment of new bugs.

Congrats!

Sandisk is still struggling with an almost three year old product. :smiley:

I can’t wrap my head around this.

1 Like

The frustrating part about it is that I bought this product because I had a OCZ Synapse caching drive with Dataplex software.  I bought/installed ReadyCache because I thought it would be a better and more supported product.  Since Dataplex got bought by Samsung and hasn’t supported their software in 2 years.  Honestly, the problems I was having with the Synape are starting to feel less annoying.  The reason you buy a caching ssd is so apps open faster, but more importantly so your PC boots fast.  Sandisk needs to fix this boot slowdown issue quickly.  It’s much more than a 10 second delay.  Sandisk watch my video!

Also, just for reference this is the exact same problem that I had with 1.3.1.

1 Like

For my version 1.3.1 it works perfectly, this time I have been cautious and have guarded the previous versions.

It will not update this time.

For my version 1.3.1 it is reliable and stable, the writings on the disc are minimal once the system becomes stable.

I am spanish sorry my english.

b4 I install 132 I would like to have access to an archive of 131 just in case.

i’m sorry i didn’t save it.

Hi,

Did this happen to your system with release 1.3.1 as well? Also, can you please clear the caache and then reboot and let us know if it still has this delay?

Thanks!

This happened with 1.3.1 for me.  Also, when I installed 1.3.2 I uninstalled 1.3.1 and deleted the volume on the ssd.  Then installed 1.3.2.

1 Like

Hi all,

Same problem here!

I told all of you that they rushed the new version out.

Don’t request - DEMAND ACTION NOW!

If they can effect change in the Ukraine, why not Sandisk.

Enough already.

The Ready Cache H/W is mature - not the software.

Flavio :angry:

@rlewandowski23,

Same problem here!

If they can effect change in the Ukraine, why not Sandisk.

Enough already.

Flavio

@rlewandowski23

Same problem here!

If they can effect some change in the Ukraine, why not Sandisk. :wink:

Enough already.

Flavio

It been working better than 1.3.1 for me so far. No slow boots, and no cache flushes yet. Both issues I had before the update. It’s been holding steady right around 22 gb after filling up. If I have issues, I’ll be sure to post.

The issues I seem to see start after the cache fills to >26GB. If the cache is less than that it seems to work as intended. Does anyone else see the same thing?

For me boot is slow regardless of how full my cache is.

Install version 1.3.2
 Exclude Drive D: For Windows Media Center Recording. Exclude Drive E: For Saving Video Files After editing.

Both Drive I using them Daily.

Test to see if Its exclude a Usb Device. Back up (copy and paste) Steam games folder (about 28GB) from
C: to external device. Eject device is fine. But One Problem My total cache size jump from 7GB to 29GB
then drops down to 26GB.
 Reboot computer to see if it hangs on star up. Yes it freeze a few seconds then continue to boot.

For a week of running and monitor ExpreessCache, my cache size about 14GB then it go up to 24GB, 26GB then

about 2 days it goes back to 14GB.

When the cache size about 20 GB the system freeze a few seconds during star up.