Re: ExpressCache version 1.3.2 released

b4 I install 132 I would like to have access to an archive of 131 just in case.

i'm sorry i didn't save it.

gls
SanDisk User

Hi,

Did this happen to your system with release 1.3.1 as well? Also, can you please clear the caache and then reboot and let us know if it still has this delay?

Thanks!

SanDisk User

This happened with 1.3.1 for me.  Also, when I installed 1.3.2 I uninstalled 1.3.1 and deleted the volume on the ssd.  Then installed 1.3.2.

SanDisk User

@rlewandowski23

Same problem here!

I told all of you that they rushed the new version out.

Don't request - DEMAND ACTION NOW!

If they can effect some change in the Ukraine, why not Sandisk. Smiley Wink

Enough already.

The Ready Cache H/W is mature - not the software.

Flavio :smileymad:

It been working better than 1.3.1 for me so far. No slow boots, and no cache flushes yet. Both issues I had before the update. It's been holding steady right around 22 gb after filling up. If I have issues, I'll be sure to post.

SanDisk Guru

The issues I seem to see start after the cache fills to >26GB. If the cache is less than that it seems to work as intended. Does anyone else see the same thing?

SanDisk User

For me boot is slow regardless of how full my cache is.

Install version 1.3.2
 Exclude Drive D: For Windows Media Center Recording. Exclude Drive E: For Saving Video Files After editing.

Both Drive I using them Daily.

Test to see if Its exclude a Usb Device. Back up (copy and paste) Steam games folder (about 28GB) from
C: to external device. Eject device is fine. But One Problem My total cache size jump from 7GB to 29GB
then drops down to 26GB.
 Reboot computer to see if it hangs on star up. Yes it freeze a few seconds then continue to boot.

For a week of running and monitor ExpreessCache, my cache size about 14GB then it go up to 24GB, 26GB then

about 2 days it goes back to 14GB.

When the cache size about 20 GB the system freeze a few seconds during star up.  

You guys think we'll ever see an update of this software?

SanDisk User

It has literally been 6 months since they released 1.3.2 with a pretty big known bug (and many more listed in forum posts).  There has been no new release or status update.  There has been so little updates or information about updates that I'm surprised that Sandisk hasn't officially announced ReadyCache as an unsupported legacy product.