ExpressCache version 1.3.2 released

[ Edited ]

Download ExpressCache 1.3.2

Release date: Feb 20, 2014
ExpressCache GUI Software: Version 1.3.2
Condusiv ExpressCache Engine: Version 1.3.112

New changes since version 1.3.1:
- Fixed Titan defrag engine crash.
- Fixed issue with accessing removable devices.
- Fixed reference counting issue in the I/O error handler.
- Added url link to the device unavailable message
- Chart scaling in performance monitor

Known issues:
- There is a < 10 second delay during Windows reboot when the cache is filled up to 90%+

SanDisk User

Re: ExpressCache version 1.3.2 released

Hi community,

Sadly, this was rushed out, as I had feared.

I'll bet they didn't read any of my posts - there was time to make this right - comprehensively.

Now (at the very end) do they want Cache Reset data. What a mess. No GUI improvements.

All my pleads and posts were in vain.

Is it just me?

Flavio Smiley Sad

BTW, slotmonsta, you can change the release date in your above post from Feb, 20, 2013 to Feb 20, 2014. Smiley Wink

Then again, this new release might have been from 2013!

Now, i'm stuck with this ReadyCache and cannot return it to Newegg. Thanks alot. You people let me (and others) down.

Flavio,

Well said!

nogames

SanDisk User

Only one known issue?

Please! Smiley Mad

I do not know if my problem is related to this new version, but Lync 2013 from Microsoft Office 365 now crashes on startup.  The only thing I changed is updated this version.  Lync was picky about Bluetooth drivers in the past on my laptop, but this desktop doesn't have Bluetooth.

Ideas?

SanDisk Senior User

Yea installing the new version....revo uninstalling the previous for clean install, hopefully it fixes my previous issues but i'm sure all the constant flushling has reduced the lifespan of my device in half at the very least, i estimate 100gb flushed a day at the least ..and ssd's, let alone cheaper ones can't stand that kind of writes.

SanDisk User

My cache is filled up as the screenshot shows and it take 1.35 minutes to get to the login screen!!!!! 

this is with 1.3.2.  I actually think my PC might boot up just as fast or faster without ReadyCache.

cache - https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgpj4cvmjhompan/cache.JPG

boot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40FpvBixpiI

Motherboard - GA-MA78GPM-UD2H (rev. 1.0)  AMD 780G + SB700 Chipset

Windows 7 64-bit

This needs to get fixed pronto or I am going to have to remove this drive from my PC.

SanDisk User

This just might be the start of the segment of new bugs.

Congrats!

Sandisk is still struggling with an almost three year old product. Smiley Very Happy

I can't wrap my head around this.

SanDisk User

[ Edited ]

The frustrating part about it is that I bought this product because I had a OCZ Synapse caching drive with Dataplex software.  I bought/installed ReadyCache because I thought it would be a better and more supported product.  Since Dataplex got bought by Samsung and hasn't supported their software in 2 years.  Honestly, the problems I was having with the Synape are starting to feel less annoying.  The reason you buy a caching ssd is so apps open faster, but more importantly so your PC boots fast.  Sandisk needs to fix this boot slowdown issue quickly.  It's much more than a 10 second delay.  Sandisk watch my video!

Also, just for reference this is the exact same problem that I had with 1.3.1.

[ Edited ]

For my version 1.3.1 it works perfectly, this time I have been cautious and have guarded the previous versions.

It will not update this time.

For my version 1.3.1 it is reliable and stable, the writings on the disc are minimal once the system becomes stable.

I am spanish sorry my english.