ExpressCache version 1.3.1 released

I am using Bitbox browser which uses VM 4.0.16. Its configured by the browser. I had one instance where the Bitbox tray app was open when computer was put to sleep and experienced missing files. Don’t remember which files. Reinstalled it and stopped using sleep/standby functin for now. I still have EC installed for last 2 days. I am seeing cache filling up too quickly. Right now its over 25gigs. It’ll reset soon.

Unfortunately I don’t have the dump files from previous BSOD to share. Wish I did. Sorry.

I haven’t experienced BSOD yet since I have stopped putting PC to sleep. Using full shutdown right now. And of course cache filling up very quickly.

Like an user had mentioned during the past day or two, if you folks want us users to beta test the whole thing then you must make it official. And also make “relatively stable” previous versions available for download. Do the whole thing.

We understand it must be difficult. But we also don’t want to see some pinhead at CONdusiv trying out his luck at a career in coding.

I am genuinely sorry to be harsh since I don’t know who would take the harshness personally.

To the folks at SANDISK, Just get it done. Good luck.

I am already checking out alternatives.There are quite a few.

BUT I won’t be leaving readycache without a detailed review on Amazon. But not just yet.

I have hope for SANDISK. I want to keep the hope alive. Its synthetic. But it still is.

And you have time… to fix it.

Thanks.