ExpressCache is no longer working after updating to Windows 10 Manual Fix

I have a problem with my Ready Cache SSD. I can not play Gefixte Software Express Cache for Windows 10th Because in Device Manager is to SSD under Ergebisse: The unit “SCSI \ Disk & Ven_SanDis_ & Prod_SDSSDRC032G \ 4 & 118795f3 & 0 & 000000” could not be migrated. Thus, the software does not find namely the SSD. My question is how I can in the Regedit for the device “SCSI \ Disk & Ven_SanDis_ & Prod_SDSSDRC032G \ 4 & 118795f3 & 0 & 000000” shall be migrated? After update until now I have the Sandisk Ready cache used with Intel® Smart Response Technology, as the Software Express Cache until recently not 10 running under Windows. Now there is a fix for the software. Only the Software Express Cache can not be installed because the can not find the SSD and I think that at Intel SSD Cache Intel® Smart Response Technology use in the Regedit what has bent flat. Therefore, the device can “SCSI \ Disk & Ven_SanDis_ & Prod_SDSSDRC032G \ 4 & 118795f3 & 0 & 000000” could not be migrated. The Intel® Smart Response Technology, I have planned only as a temporary stopgap. But the software Express Cache caches all HDs in system no matter which controller hanging. While the Intel® Smart Response Technology, only the boat caches Raid 0 drive. I have two HD’s as Raid 0, a HD 3 TB as a data HD and HD for backups. Thus, the Software Express Cache is much better in the function in connection with my Sandisk SSD Cache Ready. I want to save my Sytem themself. So I want that fixed on the Regedit. I just do not know where I put there because He has value SCSI \ Disk & Ven_SanDis_ & Prod_SDSSDRC032G \ 4 & 118795f3 & 0 & 000000 the SSD is migrated.