Serving via HTTP

I just installed this and started using. I have the little squirrel in my notifcations saying “Serving via HTTP” and clicking the notification does nothing. It won’t go away. But more importantly, what does it mean?

Is there a web server running on my phone now?  How do I access it?

I’ve got the same issue, l think we should have an option here which allows for the drive to be safely ejected/unmounted as there doesn’t appear to be that option in the app.

Let me know if you work it out. 

This is what we should have ??? …

Capture.JPG

Uninstalling “Sandisk Memory Zone” app fixes the issue.

If no app, file manager can recognize the drive.

If this app installed, only this app could manage the drive.

Not sure whether it is intended behaviour or error.

I thought no body else is having this problem im having the same problem not able to understand

please  suggest a way to fix this notification bar jus stays there cant click or acess anything

I got same issue and search for it on google. I got best solution for this problem. You can also search for it on google if you had still facing this issue. You can also check this site to get latest movies, videos and other on your android, PC or other device.

Yes, I had the same problem, and it really made me nervous. If i’m the server, who are the clients, and why? The only way to get rid of it was to uninstall the app, which I did gladly. I use FX to access the files on android. Works great.

I have a similar issue with my device too. In fact, to worsen the whole situation, it requires me to wipe off all my files and reinstall again which is very difficult for me to do.

showboxtvapp.com

www.gadgetswright.com

@kwiebe wrote:

I just installed this and started using. I have the little squirrel in my notifcations saying “Serving via HTTP” and clicking the notification does nothing. It won’t go away. But more importantly, what does it mean?

Is there a web server running on my phone now?  How do I access it?

I’ve got the same issue, l think we should have an option here which allows for the drive to be safely ejected/unmounted as there doesn’t appear to be that option in the app.

Let me know if you work it out.

Regards, Tom

Serving over HTTP
HTTP is the most common choice for client-server protocol when using GraphQL because of its ubiquity. Here are some guidelines for setting up a GraphQL server to operate over HTTP. click here 

1. web request pipeline.

2)url, routes,

3)http methods,headers and body

4)post request.

@mikeinmexico wrote:

Yes, I had the same problem, and it really made me nervous. If i’m the server, who are the clients, and why? The only way to get rid of it was to uninstall the app, which I did gladly. I use FX to access the files on android. Works great.

Thanks for the updates, appreciated. Worked great as usual.

Thanks for the updates, I really appreciate. Worked great as usual.