SanDisk Memory zone does not see the external 32GB SD card on my Android tablet

I have inserted a 32GB SanDisk SD card in my Neuropad2 tablet (Cortex A8 processor, 8GB internal memory, http://www.amazon.co.uk/CloudNine-Neuropad2-Tablet-Capacitive-preinstalled/dp/B0076NR2F0/ref=/ref=cm_cd_f_pb_t) after having it FAT32 formatted. The SD card is correctly mounted, I can save files on it via ES File Explorer under \mnt\extsd, and I can see it on my Windows Explorer when the tablet is connected via USB in USB mass storage mode.

SanDisk Memory zone does not see the external 32GB SD card but only shows the internal memory. How can I solve this issue?

Thanks

Marco

1 Like

Please uninstall Memory Zone apk and then re-install.

I have the same problem with a Huawei U9510E android 4.0.4 phone.

I uninstalled, reinstalled, re-uninstalled, formatted, reinstalled, etc etc , all this cycle for two full times and its NOT WORKING.

So, its either your card or your app that is not working…

Please debug or something…

1 Like

Same problem here in a LG P990. It’s just sad!

I have an LG Stylo 2 android phone and I inserted an off-brand 32 GB microsd card. The phone recognized it just fine but the memory zone app wouldn’t. I figured it was because it was a cheap off-brand so I ordered and inserted a sandisk 32GB microsdhc card and the phone reads it fine but the app still won’t. Please let me know if anyone figures this out

Just reporting the same problem with a Nexus 4.

Two Sandisk drives, 128-GB Dual USB Drive 3.0, 32-GB Dual USB Drive.

Android App on Nexus 7 2013 sees both. App on Nexus 4 sees neither.

Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. No change.

I got it to work finally, I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it with the new card in and it works fine now. Not sure if that would have worked with the off brand card I had before though

Hi, I have encountered similar problems recently with SanDisk memory zone.

I bought SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 - 64GB, formatted it with default settings ex-FAT, etc. and started to use it, well it is slow and heats up easily whilst droping write speed :slight_smile: that’s normal probably…

Well the issue is, that on my Lenovo Vibe X3 smartfone the dual drive is recognized and I can read and write file to/from but in memory zone, under SanDisk Dual Ultra Drive it says - ‘device not supported’.

Is there a solution to this issue?

The above mentioned memory zone re-install or drive formatting is not solving this.

THX