SanDisk Memory Zone not working after Android O update

I use a Note 8 that previously has been running Android N and things were just smooth however today that I have upgraded my phone to Android O whenever now I will open the SanDisk Memory Zone app it only displays a blank screen during it’s start up and few seconds later simply crashes automatically. How to fix it guys??

https://og-youtube.com

The MI Vs CSK IPL Tickets price depends on your seat selection. Here we will update all the details regarding the Tickets

MI Vs CSK IPL Tickets

Instagram

thanks for sharing this information

Tutuapp

Recommended to uninstall the SanDisk Memory Zone and reinstall on your android mobile it’s working fine now.

Regards, James at redbox tv

Hi, Quick Help I have bored to connect iPhone Bluetooth to my car stereo too. As for this problem, now I have downloaded all my Apple Music songs to USB stick and play them without Bluetooth connection. In the process of transfer Apple Music to USB stick, You should remove DRM protection from Apple Music by AudFree Apple Music Converter, Foragentsonly

This is not helpful because this doesn’t solve the problem that people are having with this at all. If you click the “Move to SD card” button, It moves like 40% of the app and when you have the SD card set and he default install, the apps still get installed partially on the internal storage.I’m losing my mind trying to find an answer to this! Nothing works! Why make an operating system that screws the user like this! Why make phones with low internal memory that can take SD cards to increase storage andthen screw by limiting how much of the app you can actually store and not be able to store it at all because you’re out of internal memory??!!I have a 16 GB SD card and with 13 GB free space and a 4 GB phone that refuses to let install anything on the SD card because I have no internal space. I hate Android!!

All repiles are nothing but excuses for spam links. Don’t know how they were missed, but have now been reported to Mod for removal.

Best to start a new thread with your issues/concerns.