Sandisk Extreme 480GB SSD on Macbook Pro 15 inch mid 2012

Hi,

I also have an issue with an SSD disc that works, but doesn’t work. 

In my case when I shut down the MacBook and turn it on with the power button, I get the document with question mark and the MacBook won’t start. 

When I turn on the MacBook with the power button and do a PRAM reset, it boots perfectly fine and the SSD works like a charm. 

Restart is no problem, it boots up normally…but…when I shut down and power up again the document with question mark is back. Then, When i reset PRAM again, it boots, and so on…

So:

• SSD is working fine

• did all checks with disc utility and already formatted with GUID table and reinstalled with no different result

• SATA cable seems fine, after PRAM reset everything is working fine 

• tried PRAM reset, but this only works that specific boot up. Next time I shut down I need to reset PRAM again to be able to boot into OSX. 

• of course I also checked startup disk

• even tried repartitioning with same partition size to force a new EFI or master boot record

nothing helps permanently…

I really feel I am missing something obvious, but read so many forum posts and tried every suggestion without prrmanent result. 

Who will give me the freeing advice on how to make my MacBook understand it has to boot from the SSD?!

thanks for any help!