SSD Registration Problem

Hello, i was registering my new ssd and i got an error which where saying that product number is invalid… i correctly wrote down but no success… what does that mean? it’s no original ssd? :angry:

Hello,

in that case i suggest contacting Sandisk support directly so they can check if the serial number is valid and then add it manually into the system.

you can contact them through this link

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ1MDY5MTEwOC9zaWQvM3c2YWJ3RW0%3D

1 Like

i contacted them and then updated it… they said site hadn’t been updated ecently. now my ssd is registered with 10 year of warrranty ! 

Very good, so enjoy the long warranty of your drive

same problem here 1/2/16.

I don’t know if its the same issue or not, but if so, what’s going on?  Shouldn’t that be a real-time or at minimum overnight feed?  Plus, I bought the SSD 11/29/15, BEFORE the OP got the DB refreshed, which I would think would cover mine (unless amazon sold me a fake)

I did submit a ticket, but it’s Saturday and it seems they don’t do service in the weekend :frowning:

Same here. Purchased on 12/28/2015, got it on Jan 2, 2016. Can’t register it…invalid Serial#. Sent msg to Sandisk. It kind of bothered me for a minute or so since there are people making knock offs of these. It works okay though and cloned the Win 10 Toshiba drive to it. 

Did sandisk reply to you?

Not yet but it might take 2 or 3 days for a reply according to Sandisk. 

hello, i contacted tham using online support chat, so they responded quickly and fixed my problem and said whenever i get any problem, contact them again… there is online chat someone, find it and they will update the database. they said that site hasn’t updated recently…

1 Like

Sandisk sent email today (1/5/2016) stating they registered my 480 SSD.  I sent all the numbers off the disk in the email so they got my serial number and registered it for me.  The drive is installed and is doing fine on Win 10 upgrade from Win 7 Ultimate. 

1 Like

@giors600 wrote:

Hello, i was registering my new ssd and i got an error which where saying that product number is invalid… i correctly wrote down but no success… what does that mean? it’s no original ssd? :angry:

i contacted them and then updated it… they said site hadn’t been updated ecently. now my ssd is registered with 10 year of warrranty.

@pierrofimory wrote:

@giors600 wrote:

Hello, i was registering my new ssd and i got an error which where saying that product number is invalid… 8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle i correctly wrote down but no success… what does that mean? it’s no original ssd? :angry:

i contacted them and then updated it… they said site hadn’t been updated ecently. now my ssd is registered with 10 year of warrranty.

@pierrofimory wrote:

@giors600 wrote:

Hello, i was registering my new ssd and i got an error which where saying that product number is invalid… i correctly wrote  8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle

hey said site hadn’t been updated ecently. now my ssd is registered with 10 year of warrranty.