Release status for SanDisk Extreme II SSD Toolkit and NVIDIA patched firmware?

Hello,

I am using a SanDisk Extreme II 480GB SSD in a Mac Mini (late 2009). This machine has the nVidia MCP79 chipset that often has SATA speed negotiation problems.

I have noticed that SanDisk has released a version of the SSD Toolkit for Mac OS X for SanDisk Extreme SSDs. What is the expected release status for the SSD Toolkit for Mac OS X and SanDisk Extreme II SSDs?

Similarly, I have noticed that SanDisk has released a version of the Extreme SSD firmware that sets the SATA port to SATA2 speed without auto-negotiation to work around the negotiation problems with nVidia chipsets used in Macintosh computers. What is the expected release status/schedule for a similar firmware that can be used with the SanDisk Extreme II SSDs?

Thanks in advance.

There is only one version of the SSD toolkit and it is windows only. The tool kit supports all sandisk SSD including the Extreme II. There was never a Mac toolkit. 

I have not seen any mention of plans to release a FW that works around the Nvidia chipset SATA negotiation issue planned for Extreme II or any other current SanDisk SSD. It is unlikely and FW will be released for this issue. 

Hi Mrich, I’m just curios here. can you please point out the link that there s a version for SSD toolkit for Mac OS X?