Sandisk Extreme 900

Recently I bought a sandisk extreme 900.

I was using the samsung T5 as of now. There once the password is given the protected area of the disk is shown as as seperate drive. And all programs can access as say E:. From dosprompt also you can refer it as E:\

As i see the sandisk since everything is inside the vault, you can directly refer to the as a drive

Can some one help me on this

Thanks

Jose

Basically after giving the password, my programs want to read the data with the path as E:\Data.…

Is this possible?

Regards

Jose

The secure access software is not a full drive password protection. It is a password and encryption application. Other applications would not have access to data stored in the secure access vault. You would need to decrypt the files and put them on the drive  (not in the SA application) before other programs could access the files.

If I do that i dont get the protection feature. I need both combined as its available in Samsung T5, Possible?

Regards

Jose

you may be able to find some third party app but the app from sandisk will not do what you need. 

Any idea whether the Samsung app will work on this?

Regards

Jose

you can try but i doubt it. typically software provided by a manufacturer will be locked to their products. 

With solid state technology, there are no moving parts to break or overheat. SanDisk SecureAccess™ encryption software keeps your files private :smiley:

Showbox     jiofi.local.html     tplinklogin