ios app on ipad air 2 keeps crashing

Hi, I am using a 64gb wifi connect on ipad air 2 ios 10.3.1. I am finding that the app keeps crashing about 7 minutes into movie whether streaming with stick or in my downloads.  I have not been able to find any information on how to stop this happening.   Any help would be greatly apprectiated.:cry:

what is the format and file type of the videos? Can you PM a dropbox link to one of the videos so we can test?

I have PM’d you file

I downloaded the file and played it on an iPad Air 2 model MGKL2LL/A running iOS 10.3.1 and it played all the way to the end. I did not see any app crash. I also played it on my iPad mini 2 and also did not have any issue. 

Make sure you have the latest connect drive app. If so you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If that does not work you may need to backup the iPad using itunes and do a factory restore and see if that would solve the issue. 

Thanks, will try all your instructions and get back to you

I have done all the suggested fixes and it still stops at the 10 minute mark.  I have tried it on another ipad and at the 10 minute mark it stops but plays through on my iphone 7 plus. 

tried to update firmware to most recent. removed all files and only put on one video file and reset stick. seems to be working ok now but will keep a check on it