Sandisk Stick saying no Internet connection

Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought a Sandisk Wireless Stick from the Apple Store, I have been using it no problen, but all of a sudden when I try and connect to it via Wifi, it says No Internet Connect in orange below the name.

Please see attached.

Can anyone help at all.

Thanks

Shazz

xx

I have now noticed that is says, sd card corrupted!!!

this is normal in iOS 10. the Wireless stick wifi does not have Internet connection. You either have to configure the wireless stick to connect to a home network for Internet or the iOS device will use your LTE connection for Internet.

If you use your home network, you need to set up the stick to connect to your home network then disconnect from the sticks wifi network and connect your iOS device to your home network. the app will then find the stick over your home network. 

If you are getting SD card corrupted you may need to format the drive. If you have 32GB or smaller use FAT32 for the file system. If you have 64GB or higher use exFAT for the file system.

I have the SanDisk Wireless Stick 64gb and I am still unable to connect to my device from my iPhone 5 since I’ve updated it to IOS even while using LTE network.  What other solution is there so I can be able to use my device and transfered my media?  

I’ve already formatted the device and udated the firmware and contacted chat live support and searched online for other possible solutions. 

I am having the same problem Iphone 6, ios10, connect stick 128gb.  Keeps saying that internet connection is lost.  It’s getting annoying.

Hiphopblues

I have been having similar issues to the previous post (I think) getting my 200GB wireless stick to connect to the internet.  I am currently using an Iphone 6 plus on IOS 10.1 (I am guessing on the IOS version as I am currently in the process of updating to 10.2). I have followed the instructions for setting up my phone to be connected to both my Wi-Fi and the wireless stick.  I can initially get the wireless stick to connect to my Wi-Fi, but when I follow the instructions and change my Wi-Fi connection back to my home network (having previously been connected to the wireless stick’s Wi-Fi) the trouble starts.  When I go beck into the SanDisk App, I cannot connect to the wireless stick.  If I change the Wi-Fi connection back to the wireless stick and try to reconfigure the internet connection, it shows my home network as a “known” network, but will not connect to it.  I bought two of these wireless sticks, and am having the same issue with both of them.  I have also seen the same issue trying to set these sticks up on my home network as well as a work network (so I don’t think it is something wrong with the networks).  Does anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?  

In your home network router see if you have a setting called AP isolation. This setting in some routers prevents connected devices from sharing data. It is a security setting common on guest or public networks and enabled on some home routers. If you have that setting turn it off and you should be able to connect via side link. 

I too have a 64GB F755A stick. Everything used to work fine with all my devices. After upgrading to iOS 10 (currently 10.2) my iPhone 5s starts disconnecting ever time I try to access data on the stick using the SanDisk Connect Drive app. I can get as far as seeing the top level directory, but as soon as I try to open any file or folder, it always disconnects. Sometimes it takes a few tries to even get that far.

My iPad and my wife’s iPhone 6 are working just fine, using all the same iOS app versions from the latest updates. So it seems to be a problem unique to my iPhone 5s. I have tried rebooting, and tried switching to a static IP address as was suggested in another post, but neither helped.

I have an iphone 5s and I am not seeing any similar issue. Since the issue seems to be isolated to your iPhone 5s I would make a backup of the phone using iTunes and restore the phone to factory settings. See if the issue still persists after restore. 

Hi 

to fix this issue 

plug in you usb and Erase with ExFAT format

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 6.34.03 AM.png

Hi 

to fix this issue 

Hi 

to fix this issue 

Hi 

to fix this issue 

@albert1 wrote:

I have the SanDisk Wireless Stick 64gb and I am still unable to connect to my device from my iPhone 5 since I've updated it to IOS even while using LTE network.  What other solution is there so I can be able to use my device and transfered my media?  

I've already formatted the device and udated the firmware and contacted chat live support and searched online for other possible solutions. 

Shazz wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought a Sandisk Wireless Stick from the Apple Store, I have been using it no problen, but all of a sudden when I try and connect to it via Wifi, it says No Internet Connect in orange below the name.

Please see attached.

Can anyone help at all.

Thanks

Shazz

xx

Hi 

to fix this issue 

plug in your usb and Erase with ExFAT format

Twitter @iZONAOX
1 Like

@albert1 wrote:

I have the SanDisk Wireless Stick 64gb and I am still unable to connect to my device from my iPhone 5 since I’ve updated it to IOS even while using LTE network.  What other solution is there so I can be able to use my device and transfered my media?  

I’ve already formatted the device and udated the firmware and contacted chat live support and searched online for other possible solutions. 

Hi 

to fix this issue 

plug in your usb and Erase with ExFAT format

@Twitter @izonaox

hi,
i just joined the community. i was goinmg thru your post about Sandisk wireless stick. I got mine last night and since then im trying to put two and two together to get my internet connection fuctional while using the Sandisk App on android.

I ve tried step by step according to the manual about setting up the internect connection. Say my network name is S.
Under internet connections, i can see my S connection in Known conntection . Now I come out of app and turn on my wifi S connection. That established, i re-enter the App and click connect (Drive plus connect). But message appears: DRIVE NOT FOUND ON S NETWORK ! CONNECT TO THE DRIVE MODE.

I have tried Stick turning on and off , resetting it . But of no use. I cannot establish the internet connection with S while i lauch the app?

Kindly help me out here. The sole reason I bought the Stick was its unique feauture of internet access

As with any networking issues, there are 2 places to look at first: the networking equipment (router) and the device having the issue (computer, smartphone, tablet etc.). As a first step, restart your networking equipment and device and see if that fixes the problem. As with the router, network, wifi and software problems often get fixed automatically with a simple restart. If it doesn’t help you, check with the following:

Check Modem Lights
Flush your DNS
Change your DNS server address
IP address conflict
Outdated network driver
Check your ISP’s status