SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick

The Flash Drive Reinvented for Your Phone, Tablet and Computer

SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick is the flash drive reinvented to work with both your computer and your mobile devices. With the Wireless Stick in your pocket, in your bag or across the room, you can wirelessly access your media or transfer large files, stream HD videos and music**, and save and share photos and videos to and from your mobile device**.

• Wirelessly save and access your photos, videos and files
  • Stream HD movies and music to up to 3 devices at the same time
  • Collect and share up to 128GB**
  • Connect wirelessly or simply plug into a USB port
  • Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Android devices, and PC and Mac computers

Overview

The Flash Drive Reinvented

Imagine a flash drive that you don’t ever have to plug in, except to charge it. Imagine that it works with your phone, your tablet, your computer—and all your friends’ devices—wirelessly. Now imagine it works wherever you are—even if you happen to be in the kitchen and your Wireless Stick is in the den.

Wirelessly save and access all your stuff

With the SanDisk Connect app installed on your mobile device**, you can upload, download, save, share and play all your stuff from a distance, to and from the device you want to use.

Share with all your best friends

Don’t be selfish with your selfies—or with your presentations, your pictures or your favorite music. SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick can share content with multiple devices at once. Think about that for your next team meeting—or your next trip to the beach.

Stream videos to up to 3 devices—at the same time

SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is a great entertainer, too. You can stream music or videos1 to three smartphones, tablets or computers as long as they’re somewhere in the vicinity—the back seat, the next tent or the other end of the conference table.

Specifacation 

• Form Factor: USB flash drive
  • USB Connector: USB 2.0
  • Wireless Network Protocol: 802.11n
  • Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB** 1 GB= 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
  • Dimensions: 77mm x 19mm x 11mm (3.03 x 0.75 x 0.43 in.)
  • Weight: 21.76 grams (0.05 lbs)
  • Operating temperature: 0 to 45 ºC (32 to 113 ºF)
  • Storage temperature: -20 to -70 C (-4 to 158 F)
  • Compatibility: iOS version 8.0 or higher, Android 4.2 or higher, Windows Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.6 or higher, web browser for other Wi-Fi enabled devices
  • Charging: USB port; 64GB and 128GB versions support exFAT file system. 16GB and 32GB versions support only FAT32.

Support:
1 year limited (US, Canada)
2 years (ROW)

So, what’s the diffference between this and the SanDisk Wirless Flash Drive, other than you can only steam to 3 different devices at a time vs. 5? Is it less expensive?

The Wireless Stick the the gen 2 of the Wireless Flash drive. The biggest changes are

• 1.8x Better Performance*
    • 30% smaller
    • 20% lighter
    • 15% better battery life**
    • New App – Easier and Better user interface
    • Half the price compared to V1 WFD launch

* WiFi Read on iphone6 for single 1GB file.

** Based on single client HD stream 2Mbps

1 Like

@tapeworm wrote:

other than you can only steam to 3 different devices at a time vs. 5? 

The WFD only supported 3 simultaneous streams as well. 5 connections 3 streams. The Wireless stick is probably the same. 

1 Like

Thanks for the info! :smiley:

hi,

i just joined the community. i was goinmg thru your post about Sandisk wireless stick. I got mine last night and since then im trying to put two and two together to get my internet connection fuctional while using the Sandisk App on android.

I ve tried step by step according to the manual about setting up the internect connection. Say my network name is S. 

Under internet connections, i can see my S connection in Known conntection . Now I come out of app and turn on my wifi S connection. That established, i re-enter the App and click connect (Drive plus connect). But message appears: DRIVE NOT FOUND ON S NETWORK ! CONNECT TO THE DRIVE MODE.

I have tried Stick  turning on and off , resetting it . But of no use. I cannot establish the internet connection with S while i lauch the app?

Kindly help me out here. The sole reason I bought the Stick was its unique feauture of internet access

i,
i just joined the community. i was goinmg thru your post about Sandisk wireless stick. I got mine last night and since then im trying to put two and two together to get my internet connection fuctional while using the Sandisk App on android.

I ve tried step by step according to the manual about setting up the internect connection. Say my network name is S.
Under internet connections, i can see my S connection in Known conntection . Now I come out of app and turn on my wifi S connection. That established, i re-enter the App and click connect (Drive plus connect). But message appears: DRIVE NOT FOUND ON S NETWORK ! CONNECT TO THE DRIVE MODE.

I have tried Stick turning on and off , resetting it . But of no use. I cannot establish the internet connection with S while i lauch the app?

Kindly help me out here. The sole reason I bought the Stick was its unique feauture of internet acces.

Otherwise i better return it 

Thanks for posting such an blog it is really very informative and useful for the freshers Keep posting the updates.

Aslo read https://vowifi.website/