Connect from PC to wireless stick

@drlucky wrote:

again this means you have an Internet connection present on the pc. this is why the /myconnect url is resolving to the not connected page. If you can still get to it using the IP you can use that using the ULR requires that there is no Internet connection present on the PC. 

OK I see this now makes sense - thanks

Thank you for the above posts. Bring clarity regarding the usage. 

My Sandisk Wireless 32GB connect well with my Phone, my PC, and my TV for watching movies wirelessly. Here is the setup i currently use- 

• Sandisk Connect to my existing Wifi Network. 
  • I use Phone App (Android) to access file on Phone or on TV. 
  • I’ve to use standalone connection with PC for accessing data wirelessly on my PC in case of which I cannot access my Internet. Secondly i simply plug in to my system in case of which i cannot use the stick wirelessly for my phone.

I was trying to figure out a way to resolve following issue or rather my requirement for more efficient use of My Sandisk Wireless Connect Drive. 

1. When I connect my Sandisk Drive to Wifi network, I can access data on my phone through Android App. However, I cannot connect my PC to access data on the wireless drive. Obviously, im connected to internet and www.sandisk/myconnect wont recognize the wireless drive.  Here i saw that my existing Wifi Network allocates a IP Address to Wireless Drive. When I try accessing the IP Address allocated to Wireless Drive. ie. 192.169.xx.xx it routes to " 192.169.xx.xx/myconnect". Here it asks of “User ID & Password” to access the Myconnect page. Have tried multiple combination but failed. 
    Benefits: - I could access my wireless drive streamlessly on my Phone & my PC wirelesslely alongwith access to internet.  
  2. If the above scenario is successfuly, i would wish to add the wireless drive as wireless network drive on my PC (which i have been successful to do so when connecting standalone to PC) so i could seamlessly work on all my data on Sandisk Wireless drive. Let us say accessing excel spread sheet file on PC from wireless disk and working on it and saving it back on wireless disk. 

Would extremely appreciate your valuable view on above. 

Thank & Regards, 

Rohan Rane.

Alright here’s is the possible solution. 

1. Reset the Sandisk Wireless Connect Drive. 
  2. Do not add the password to the Wifi Network. 
  3. Reset.JPG
  4. Default UserId is " owner" for accessing the drive through browser. 
  5. Connect the Drive to your existing Wifi Network. 
  6. Wifi Connect.JPG
  7. Locate the IP and reserve the same on the Wifi Admin Console.  IP Address.JPG
  8. You can Access the Data wirelessly on Phone. :heart:
  9. You can Access the Data wirelessly on PC through Webrowser :heart: Browser Connect.JPG
  10. You can add the same IP as network Drive in MY PC & Access the Drive as Normal Windows Folder.  
    FldConnect1.JPG FldConnect2.JPG

Thanks & Regards, 

Rohan Rane

The instructions posted in the previous message make NO sense to someone new to the SanDisk product line.  “Connect to the SanDisk network…”  With WHAT?  The app or the PC?  Connect to the local wireless network?  With what?  The PC or the App.  PLEASE… SOMEONE WRITE SOMETHING with some CLARITY.  Thank you!

Al buscar la IP, solicita un usuario y una contraseña ¿De dónde obtengo esa información? qué es lo que está mal

Imagen1.png

To ensure that it’s fully charged. A full charge can take up to 2 hours. The device cannot be connected using a USB cable. Plug your Wireless Stick into a computer USB port or a USB AC adaptor* to charge it.

You can Access the Data wirelessly on Phone 

Connecting PC to Wireless Stick is easy:

Oscars portal

Also check your computer is not set with a fixed IP! That was my problem.

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!  five nights at freddy’s

I was born in united states but grew up in New York.  happy wheels. These are probably my two favorite games of all time, and I’m trying my best to make it in the top 1-3 of google.  fireboy and watergirl Geometry Dash

To access the USB from PC over Wi-Fi:

1. Make sure that your USB Flash drive is connected to your local/home Wi-Fi network.

2. Get your USB Flash drive current IP address (either from your router DHCP client list or using USB mobile app, about tab)

3. Enter in your web browser in the address bar http://X.X.X.X/files, where X.X.X.X is your flash drive IP.

4. Browser will require a username and password (Trick is here) Username is defualt by SanDisk ( owner ) while password is your flash drive Wi-Fi password, IF you set a Wi-Fi password to your USB Flash drive then the password to http will be your Wi-Fi password , If you did not set a Wi-Fi password leave it blank.

Thats it! Cheers, Enjoy…

Note: Files access is limited via HTTP only, You cannot add the device to be accessed wirelessly through windows explorer as a network or mapped network drive.

1 Like

Thank you for your sharing. This method work successfully. But I have another question about upload the files. When I drag the files to the folder which shown the box of “can’t find this item” After refresh the folder, the file is already in and the size is 0Kb. Do anyone have recommend to solve this problem? Thanks

Hi Rohan,

I have 32 GB one. It is FAT32.

On my laptop, connected to my own wifi (not sandisk wifi)

* I’m able to access files on browser like this http://192.168.0.19/myconnect/. I can also do everything (add files, delete, etc). Everything good here.

* I’m also able to access it by UNC like this \192.168.0.19\myconnect on windows explorer. I’m able to delete but I"m not able to copy/add/edit files to it. I get “The parameter is incorrect” error. Do you have a solution to this issue?

Thanks,

Sarendra

One day her curiosity won against common sense and she decided to break down her boundaries. She left home and entered a forest after the sun went down. Lost and afraid in the new world geometry dash

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Super Smash Flash 2

You topic is very great and useful for me 

Sushi Cat 2

Very Nice Article. Enjoyed reading It, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective.

Superfighters

great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share 

strike force kitty 3

I tried it but there are some problems that have not been done Happy Room