Can't transfer the files from IOS to stick

Mods moved your post to the correct board.

Please keep in mind this is a users forum. If you are looking for a response from sandisk support then open a ticket with them. Here is the link to their knowledge base. You can open a ticket there. kb.sandisk.com

I have the wireless stick as well and can confirm it does in fact work in iOS. I have an iPad mini, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s all running iOS 9.3.4 and the wireless stick is working for normally for me. There seems to be something unique about your iOS device/s

Have you allowed the app access to your photos? You can check this in the iOS settings > privacy > Photos > connect drive. Make sure you have this access turned on for the connect drive app.

If that is done and it is still not working you may need to send a log to sandisk support. in the connect drive app go to settings > about and at the bottom select start capturing logs. Once that is started try to transfer some pictures. Once the issue has occurred again go back to settings > about and select send logs. This will open your default email account with logs attached to the email. Email that to the sandisk developer email and yourself then submit a ticket to sandisk support and attach the logs. 

Hopefully that will help debug what may be causing the issue in your environment.