Supported Network Configurations

Some public routers MAY block the ability for devices to connect to each other. This is typically true for captive portals.

Wi-Fi Protected Access

• Wi-Fi Protected Access, Pre-Shared Key (also known as WPA-PSK) is NOT supported. Please use the more secure WPA2 Personal (WPA2-PSK).

• WPA-Enterprise and WPA2-Enterprise are NOT supported. Please use WPA2-Personal (also known as WPA2-PSK)

Discovery Service (Bonjour)

• Discovery service (Bonjour) does NOT work through a proxy.
  • If any devices NOT able find the Wireless Flash Drive, try enabling multi-cast traffic in the router settings and make sure any AP isolation is turned off. This will enable the Bonjour discovery service to work on the network.

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)

• DHCP server is needed (enabled in most routers). A static IP address CANNOT be assigned to the SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive.

I have a very severe wifi issue. i am not able to use internet while being connected to sandisk connect.

i tried all the steps as described, i even tried the settings with different wireless networks and different android devices but failed.most of the times either the disk does not reconise wifi network and on one or two occassions when it did recognise a network it failed to save it as preffered network.

i have tried factory resettting, firware flashing and every other possible means including trying to connect to various security wifi networks including open security also but nothing works.

i need some urgent help as i cannot survive without being connected to internet because of job issues.

thanks