Equalizer in music player needed

Hi, 

Is any chance to add a equalizer for music player of iOS app in an update?

I’ve been wanting that for the Wireless Media Drive as well, but I don’t know if it is possible.

Thanks, 

To bad that would be impossible :frowning:
Maybe anybody help search a player which works with Wireless flash (WebDAV) and includes builtin equalizer that will be GREAT.

This app “Audio 3D Video player” https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/audio-3d-video-player/id820925556 have EQ but music very bad sounds and app force closing often. It have the same interface as very good “It’s Playing Pro” which don’t have eq unfortunately.
I wrote question about EQ “It’s Playing Pro’s” developer and now I waiting.

I don’t know if it’s impossible, but I suspect it is. It would be nice if I were proven wrong though.

The iPhones already have an EQ built-in, plus there’s a lot of music-playing apps available that do. Problem is, you have to use the SanDisk app with the wireless drive. Therein lies the rub.

I’ve recently been told this may be possible, but SanDisk won’t do it unless they see interest generated. So if anyone reading this thread would like to see this happen, please respond. If they see enough people want an EQ integrated in the apps, they will pass it on to the development team for implementation.

Wow! Thanks would be great!