cd playback

Just bought a new car and no cd player. Transferred my cd’s to Sandisk mp3 player. But I cant hear a  single cd in my car…it plays random cuts from ALL cd’s in my library…even if I select a certain cd from my list on the player. Shuffle seems to be off (if that means anything). So how can I listen to my cd’s like I used to when I had a car with a cd player.

How is the car stereo connected to the player?  Sometimes, glitches may result with a USB connection, or the car stereo can only play the player’s on-board memory.

Me, I’ve found that a simple patch cord from the player’s headphone jack to the car stereo’s aux. in connection works well and easy, using the player to control what is being played, as always.

How is the car stereo connected to the player?  Sometimes, glitches may result with a USB connection, or the car stereo can only play the player’s on-board memory.

Me, I’ve found that a simple patch cord from the player’s headphone jack to the car stereo’s aux.-in connection works well and easy, using the player to control what is being played, as always.

if your player is connected to your car’s stereos system via the USB port (in the car), make sure Shuffle to turned off in both the player AND the car’s stereo. In my car, the stereo has 2 Shuffle modes; one shuffles only the Album (or folder the individual files are in) and Shuffle ALL (through the entire contents of the player/drive).

For simplicity’s sake though, why not just get a small USB flash drive, load your music onto it and leave it plugged in (in the car). They’re inexpensive, dependable, you don’t have to worry about hiding the player when you park for fear someone will break in and steal the player and they don’t require re-charging.

This is the one I have, and it works flawlessly.

Set it and forget it. :wink: