Showing title and artist in Album Art

Hello everybody. Is it possible to show the current title and artist in the album art. Any ideas? With mp3 tag or other programms for example. I don’t use album art usually but I would be fine if in this place a useful information could be showed? Thank you in advance.

The Clip Sport has a display screen that measures 2.6 x 2.6 cm.  The player displays song title, artist and album title in the bottom 0.6 x 2.6 cm area of this screen (white text against dark blue background).

In my exerpience, the album clip art is best formatted at 200 x 200 pixels at 72 dpi.  If my individual mp3 files do not have this embedded clip art, the Clip Sport  will display the file “folder.jpg” for all the mp3 files in the same album folder on the player.

You could try to design your own album clip art and overlay your desired text into properly formatted album art.  I am not aware of any mp3 tagging program that can create this text overlay.  

Maybe you could report back here if you learn how to accomplish this feat?

The Clip Sport has a display screen that measures 2.6 x 2.6 cm.  The player displays song title, artist and album title in the bottom 0.6 x 2.6 cm area of this screen (white text against dark blue background).

In my experience, the album clip art is best formatted at 200 x 200 pixels at 72 dpi.  If my individual mp3 files do not have this embedded clip art, the Clip Sport will display the file “folder.jpg” for all the mp3 files in the same album folder on the player.

You could try to design your own album clip art and overlay your desired text into properly formatted album art.  I am not aware of any mp3 tagging program that can create this text overlay.  

Maybe you could report back here if you learn how to accomplish this feat?