Sandisk Clip Sport - Background color

I would like to know if there’s a way to turn off the background color on the Sandisk Clip Sport? I’ve checked the settings but there’s nothing there.

The user interface isn’t so customizable.

Too bad, hopefully in the future.

Sorry to be the one saying this to you, but unlikely that there will be any changes in the future . . . .

Does that mean that Sandisk Clip Sport will be discontinued soon? If yes, when’s the next Sandisk media player going to be released?

The Sport may or may not be discontinued soon. Remember how long the Clip+ was available for? It came out in Sept. 2009. The Clip Zip came out in Sept. 2011. Only around a few months ago did the Clip+ become hard to find in new condition. On the other hand though, if my memory is correct, the original Fuze became hard to find in new condition around a year after the Clip Zip came out. The Clip Sport might remain available for longer if Sandisk does not release another model of player for quite a while. If they do release a player around the size of the Clip Sport or slightly larger than that with 25+ hours of battery life, then the Clip Sport might be discontinued sooner.

@vm4869 wrote:

when’s the next Sandisk media player going to be released?

Already has . . . the Clip Jam.

@vm4869 wrote:

Does that mean that Sandisk Clip Sport will be discontinued soon? If yes, when’s the next Sandisk media player going to be released?

Not necessarily discontinued, but just not with firmware being updated . . . .

@miikerman wrote:

@vm4869 wrote:

And wouldn’t you know? . . . An hour and a half after you post this, a new firmware update for the Sportcomes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

The new firmware for the Sport does add any new functionality though. It just fixes some bugs.

@tapeworm wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

@vm4869 wrote:

And wouldn’t you know? . . . An hour and a half after you post this, a new firmware update for the Sportcomes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, we all know that this is why I posted my post–say something won’t happen, and it will.    :wink:

@miikerman wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

@vm4869 wrote:

Well, we all know that this is why I posted my post–say something won’t happen, and it will.    :wink:

Is that like washing your car in order for it to rain? :smileyvery-happy:

Hey, anything for the team.   And maybe that would solve the California drought.    :wink:

oO

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action"

:cry:

@olifr wrote:

oO

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action"

:cry:

Is there a question here? Does it have to do with the background color of the Clip Sport screen? If not, it is off-topic & you should start your thread. Hopefully, with a bit more explanation of your problem. :wink: