SanDisk Clip Sport Firmware 1.38 released

I only tried to upgrade the software because my songs were listed as ‘tracks’ and my GoLists 1-3 will not show.  I am using windows 10, latest updates etc. I have NO sim in card slot, the 8GB version I bought is big enough for my needs.  the upgrade.hex is the correct 28,491 kb in size, my power was FULL when I unplugged after tranferring upgrade.hex to the L drive which is the ScanDisk Clip Sport.

The issue I was having as I stated, I made SURE all tracks were NAMED not just track#.  I had hand deleted all in GoList 1, and had a few songs in GoList 2, & GoList3, which I left ALONE.  Now I am on USB stick which does NOT register with Windows as the previous L drive when I plugged it in to add and delete different songs.

Personally I PREFER to shuffle songs, but if you put SHUFFLE to OFF on main menu then if you place album of songs it SHOULD have started right through them all, move to next album and repeat procedure.

Another way to do songs in a row is to make one large audio file as I did with Jefferson Starhip song. See:

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/

It plays all four songs on my site and also on the scan disk.  So IF you buy a new player, like I might do if letting this thing stay plugged in for overnght does not “fix” the issue, I will buy a NEW player, jusr not from THIS manufacturer tomorrow when I expect nice weather, going shopping to get my Mountain Dew on last day of sale at two stores @ 12 pack cans 4 @1.99 per 12 cans.

For putting all songs together try audacity its free and works great.

I’ve already sent this little thingy back because it came in GERMAN and would NOT allow me to switch to English.

Otherwise I like this little Clip Sport.  I have plugged into USB port and it’s on with ScanDisk showing in Red color.  I don’t care if it deletes all songs since I have already downloaded all songs to harddrive.

Sad that this company is not getting it’s software working properly.

Bob