SanDisk Clip Sport Firmware 1.27 released

Also can confirm that it is doing sorting correctly with and without the track number. :smiley: WIth the SD card as welll as it would sometimes get jumbled up but would sort if did a long reset but now this isn’t happening. At least now I don’t have to take out the track #'s now to get it to sort numerically and alphabetically.

I do like the longer batterly life and the better build then the zip. So now I mostly have what I need for this player.

Only issue I have now is (which I know is going to change) is the delay for pausing which in most situations it isn’t a big deal but when listening to a language podcast and want to pause before I hear the answer it is an issue and have to us my zip for this. Similar the fact the rewind is less exact to just go back one phrase. Which to have a player that is little more exacting for something you are studying (more of an indoor player) would be nice. But whatever. I suspect not going to happen and don’t need a sport player or a clip player for this.