Random problem in playlists

Copy from other message, where RegW gave me the tip on how to do it. The coding of the lineshift on the Mac is not the same as the lineshift that the Clip Sport uses. 

Thank you both RegW and DFELD2005

OK I only made one (1) succesful playlist so far, but it is a version I have tried to make thousand times. 

So here is how I did it:

I use the program MP3Tag that I downloaded for free to make a playlist in m3u format. The playlist is placed in the folder where the music is. I go to Finder and move it to the folder “playlist”

I open it with Textedit. I take care that it is “not rich text”, there are several places in Textedit where you command this, and you have to take care when you save.

Now here is what I did that your comment showed me: Instead of copying one and one line and move it, I copied the line from after the hashtag to the hashtag on the next line, so that the coding of lineshift that the MP3Tag-program made will still be there. 

Example:

The playlist looks like this, with the files directly from MP3Tag, but I want to play the Jordan song twice.

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:177,Kristin Asbjornsen - Some day I ll carry you home
Music\kristin asbjornsen\carry you home.mp3
#EXTINF:238,Kristin Asbjornsen - Im gonna cross the river of Jordan
Music\kristin asbjornsen\river of Jordan.mp3
#EXTINF:152,Kristin Asbjornsen - In the kitchen
Music\kristin asbjornsen\In The Kitchen.mp3

I copy these lines:

EXTINF:238,Kristin Asbjornsen - Im gonna cross the river of Jordan

Then I put them after the hashtag for the kitchen-song, so the whole playlist is like this:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:177,Kristin Asbjornsen - Some day I ll carry you home
Music\kristin asbjornsen\carry you home.mp3
#EXTINF:152,Kristin Asbjornsen - In the kitchen
Music\kristin asbjornsen\In The Kitchen.mp3

Now I will start a subscription to iTunes to figure out which songs to buy. Finally!