Random problem in playlists

Hi again.
I am still messing around with this, and it still doesn´t work properly. I tried lots of different ways, maybe one hour every day for a month. Honestly it makes me a bit depressed. I keep trying, because I keep thinkin that Now! This is how it will work!

I did use the style you suggested, but I ran into the same problem.

I tried various ways to copy it into a zoho document, edit it there, and then put it back, and it turns up as empty.

I tried again in the #et -way : I made a playlist from all the songs in the folder and moved it to the playlistfolder, without changing the D:/ just keeping it. It worked fine.

I moved one song from almost last to the front. Suddenly I could see only twelve songs when I looked at it directly from the player, the song I had moved disappeared.

I started over and moved that song by using the “glue in and adjust style”-function (don´t know word in English) . It worked! 

I became overly confident and edited the whole playlist like that. Again it turns up empty when I look at it in the player. 

I took care to check if it is in text -mode, and as long as it says “convert to rich text” that means it really is in “simple text mode”, right?

This makes me crazy! 

Thank you for your help and patience.