Re: Problem With Album Art

reported! quit giving people FALSE information!!! album art is 480x480 an is ONLY 292kb and NOT WORKING!!! quit feeding people BS!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ALL ARE TRYING TO FIND THE *REAL* ANSWER WHY IT IS *NOT* WORKING!!!

SanDisk Guru

moltres_rider wrote:

reported! quit giving people FALSE information!!! album art is 480x480 an is ONLY 292kb and NOT WORKING!!! quit feeding people BS!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ALL ARE TRYING TO FIND THE *REAL* ANSWER WHY IT IS *NOT* WORKING!!!

(Too much coffee this morning?)

SanDisk Guru

Reported what?

. . . and to who?

Smiley Frustrated

I was able to fix the problem by selecting the type of JPG saved as the folder.jpg image.

In PhotoShop, it was saving the JPG as Progressive by default. I chose baseline (Standard) and my album art displayed finally in my Sansa Clip.

Baseline

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

emtoem wrote:

I was able to fix the problem by selecting the type of JPG saved as the folder.jpg image.

In PhotoShop, it was saving the JPG as Progressive by default. I chose baseline (Standard) and my album art displayed finally in my Sansa Clip.

Thanks for that tip!   Smiley Happy

This is so confusing...  Could you set up a song with album art for me?

SanDisk Fanatic

[ Edited ]

To format album art that works with my Clip Sport, I experience good results using the software "irfanview".

http://www.irfanview.com/

I experience good results using album art formatted as jpg using 200 x 200 pixels,  72 dpi,  and when saving, click "Show options dialog" then clear all EXIF checkboxes.

folder.jpg

The Clip Sport firmware will automatically display the file "folder.jpg" that resides in the same subfolder as the mp3 files currently playing.  Best results with this method playing mp3 files that do not have embedded album art.

To embed album art into my mp3 files, I experience good results using the software "mp3tag".

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Best results with this software for Clip Sport by deleting any non working album art from mp3 file, and then replacing with folder.jpg file.