No "Play All" Option for Solders/Subfolders Clip Sport

I just bought 2 of these players.  Ive been buying the clip lines in pairs of 2 for years and replacing them as they break.  I discovered that there is no play all option this time around.  These players are pretty much garbage for me now as my music is organized like Genere - Artist - Album.  I can no longer easily select to play all songs in a genre, or all albums from a certain artist.  So while there is a folder option on the mp3 player its useless.  If you want me to organize my music with tags and make playlists I could just use my phone to listen to music. 

The zip I guess was the last player which worked well.  They go for like $100 now on ebay :(.  Its a shame that this line of players has just been getting worse and worse every year until now where its finally unusable.  If I could go back in time I would have just stocked up on 100 clip + players and I would have been set.  Cany anybody recomend alternative players on the market that are small like the clip and play by folders (The way the old clips did)?  I doubt sansa is going to fix this via firmware since it appears to already have been a couple years.